Business Setup In Dubai Freezone
Freezone Company Formation Dubai UAE
Dubai, once known for its oil industry, has changed in the last 2 decades. Among the top global cities and a favourite business hub, the city offers diverse business models that drive the economy in the region. To cater to the growing influx of foreign investors and in order to boost the economy, free zones have been set up in Dubai, considered as a lucrative option for foreign nationals in establishing their business in the Emirates.
The government organisations in Dubai handles the registration formalities of the Free Zone Authority in Dubai for the issuance of business licenses to non-resident individuals or businesses owned by foreign investors for company formation in Dubai free trade zones. Dubai free zone allows a sea of opportunities to businesses for networking, collaborating along with an extensive scope of growth in the business. The tax regime is appealing in the free trade zone and companies are also offered many incentives by the authorities.
At OBK Business Centre, we are constantly striving for excellence, and in our quest to deliver perfection, we are determined to provide the best possible service for our customers. We are transparent in our approach while dealing with our client’s business setup needs. We help you get the best cost associated with UAE free zone business.
We give you the flexibility to provide you with the most appropriate option to suit your business requirements. Whether it be a single-shareholder trade licence, a dual (or more) shareholder trade licence, or visas for employees or dependents, at OBK Business Centre we know which one is the right one for you and offer you service accordingly.
OBKBC offers a tailored and cost-effective solution and ensures a hassle-free company setup process. You can book with us for a free consultation and get the best service as per your need.
How a Business Setup Benefitted from Dubai Free Zone Registration?
With state-of-the-art infrastructure, superb business amenities, easy government policies, duty and tax exemptions, and outstanding facilities, free trade zones have become the most favourable locations for business setups in Dubai.
Above mentioned are a few factors that drive Dubai free zone company formation. However; you can find many more benefits of forming a company in Dubai below:
- Anyone can register a company including individuals
- 100% ownership for investors, regardless of their country of origin and nationality
- 100% tax exemption on personal or corporate income or gains
- 100% repatriation of capital and profits
- No import and export duties
- Easy to manage office setup and warehouse
- Exemption on corporate tax for 15 years, renewable for another 15 years
- Operations are kept completely confidential
- Permitted to engage with international business
- Minimal renewal charges
- Free to hold properties, participate in several activities, and open a bank account in Dubai
- The option of liquidating anytime
- Easy to obtain in housing facilities, staff visas, and other support services
What are the Types of Licenses for Dubai Free Zone?
The following licenses are offered by free zone authorities for Dubai free zone business setup:
Trading license allow companies to operate in trading activities like buying, import & export, and selling of a limited number of commodities.
General Trading Activities
After obtaining a general trading licence one can engage in trading of all types of goods, with an exemption on a few banned products. You will need special approval with this license to engage in banned products.
To deal with activities like consulting, accountancy, etc. services license need to be acquired.
To carry out manufacturing, packaging and processing activities, companies need to obtain this license.
What Are the Necessary Documents to Apply for a Business Setup in Free Zone?
To Obtain a Business License
- Coloured copy of shareholder(s)’ passport and visa, if applicable
- Application form
- Business plan
- Board resolution
- Memorandum and Articles of Association (MAA)
To Open a Bank Account
- A corporate account opening form
- A board of directors’ resolution sanctioning the opening of the account, and the signatories to the account
- A copy of your company’s certiﬁcate of incorporation
- A copy of your share certiﬁcate
- A copy of the company’s Memorandum and Articles of Association (MAA)
- Copies of passports for all partners in the company